Prost!!!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wilson, Cameron, and I decided to go purchase bicycles so we could peruse the city in a more mobile fashion. It was the best decision because we are not constrained to the bus or subway schedule. We can explore the city on our own terms and the 90 euro I spent on my bike has already paid itself off.


Wilson and Cameron after we purchased our bikes. ( I took the photo)


A typical Street corner in Munich. I took this pic while on our first bike trek through Munich.


The Maximilianeum is a palatial building which houses the gifted students of the Universities of Munich and also houses the state parliament of Bavaria.


The Isar River which runs through the middle of Munich. It was extremely full after a whole week of rain. Its a milky brown color from all the sediment that has been displaced from the Alps.


This is the last thing you expect to see in Munich, but their is a canal that runs through the English Garden that creates a white water rip curl. Surfers come to practice their skills and entertain the people of Munich.


I took this picture while walking through the Hofgarten near Odeonplatz close to the city center. I cant remember which building is in the background but its pretty sweet


This is a temporary Opera Pavilion design by Coop Himmelblau




I rarely take the cliche tourist photo but it proves to you all that I am actually in Munich. This photo was taken near the Funf Hofe(Five Courtyard) with the Theatinerkirche Church in the Background

No comments:

Post a Comment